Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies are ridiculously amazing. Rich, fudgy brownies swirled with peanut butter and dotted with chunks of peanut butter cups have double the chocolate, double the peanut butter, and none of that pesky flour to get in the way of all the intense flavor in this easy gluten free brownie recipe.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies -> CLICK HERE TO PIN
Orignially published on March 25, 2014. Updated and republished on July 19, 2017.
A couple weeks ago was one of the Top 10 Days in My Life. Yup, this day ranks right up there with the day I got married, found out I was pregnant, and gave birth to my children. It was the day I confirmed that Baby Smiles is NOT allergic to peanut butter! I hate to make light of this because I know people who suffer from serious allergies and it is a scary thing. But I am seriously addicted to the stuff. Like, open jar and insert spoon-type addicted. Throw chocolate into the mix and forget about it (oh wait, I’m from Jersey, I’m supposed to say “fuhgeddaboudit!”).
When I was little, we always went to this ice cream place where they make Blend-Ins – you know, ice cream whizzed up with toppings. My order every single time – chocolate ice cream with peanut butter cups and bananas. I’ll let you guess what were the first types of candy to disappear from my Halloween stash. And green smoothies, do you think I make them with pineapple and mango and pear and stuff like that? Not usually. Most often it’s, yup, you guessed it, bananas and chocolate and peanut butter!
I’ve made a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ball, Triple Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies, Peanut Butter Cup No-Churn Ice Cream Cake, Peanut Butter Cup Flourless Chocolate Cake Roll, and so many more chocolate and peanut butter reicpes. Heck, I even have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to my Chocolate & Peanut Butter Obsession!
So when Carla and Miriam proclaimed today Chocolate Peanut Butter Day, I was all in. I had considered a banana “ice cream” and Greek yogurt “mousse” parfait for something healthier (I promise, I’ll share that soon – sometimes we want to indulge, but still want to fit into our jeans), but I think today is all about celebrating the awesome decadence that is Chocolate & Peanut Butter.
So, you know, brownies. And not just any brownies. Flourless brownies made with cocoa powder and chocolate chips, just to make sure it has that gooey, chocolate intensity. Then they are swirled with creamy, dreamy peanut butter for that salty, peanutty contrast to the sweet, fudgy brownie, and scattered with chunks of peanut butter cups for texture, and, you know, more chocolate and peanut butter.
Seriously people, if you share my addiction then you MUST make these Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies. Just bring on the milk and dig in to one
And if you love these flourless brownies, here’s a few more you might like…
- Flourless Turtle Cheesecake Brownies
- Flourless Ricotta Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Flourless Bailey’s Fudge Swirl Brownies
- Flourless Nutella Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
These Flourless Mocha Brownies from That Skinny Chick Can Bake have a secret ingredient, and I’m not talking about the coffee. Fudgy Toffee Flourless Brownies from Mom on Timeout are so gooey. And if you want to change things up a bit, try Flourless M&M Brownie Cookies from Foodie with Family.
Now get the Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies recipe…
Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies
Rich, fudgy brownies swirled with peanut butter and chunks of peanut butter cups make these flourless brownies ridiculously amazing (and gluten free!).
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a 13×9 inch pan with parchment paper (or grease really, really well, though I’d recommend the parchment).
- In a double boiler or a bowl set over a simmering pan of water, melt the butter, then add the chocolate chips, stirring until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar for a minute or two.
- Add melted chocolate mixture a little at a time, whisking well after each addition.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, almond meal, salt, and vanilla.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Place small dollops of the peanut butter over the batter and then create swirls with a butter knife or small spatula. Scatter the chopped peanut butter cups over the top of the batter and lightly press in any larger chunks.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until just set in the middle.
- Cool completely in the pan before cutting.
Adapted from these Flourless Nutella Cheesecake Swirl Brownies.
Enjoy! If you LOOOOOVE Chocolate & Peanut Butter, of course I have some more recipes for you…
- Peanut Butter Cups for Grown-Ups (and Kids too!)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ball
- Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Bars with Peanut Butter Frosting
And of course check out all of these new recipes for Chocolate Peanut Butter Day from my friends…
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Parfait by Hip Foodie Mom
- Dark Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies by Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crumb Parfait by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Doughnuts by It’s Yummi!
- Buckeye Cheesecake Bars by Chocolate Moosey
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Scones by All Day I Dream About Food
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Jam Bars by Poet in the Pantry
- Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cannolis by Souffle Bombay
- 4 Layer Chocolate Brownie Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting by Neighborfood
- Mini Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars by Crumb: A Food Blog
- Chocolate Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies by In The Kitchen With KP
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle by Kelli’s Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Kelly Bakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Biscotti by Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Chunky Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies by Snappy Gourmet
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Chocolate Cheesecake Filling by Overtime Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls by Gotta Get Baked
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quick Bread by Magnolia Days
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips Bars by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Blondies by What Smell’s So Good
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake by I Wash You Dry
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares by Food Lust People Love
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cups by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispie Cheesecake Bars by Food Faith Fitness