This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
The Best Healthy Recipes from your favorite food blogs includes healthy recipes for dinner, lunch, breakfast, snacks, and even dessert. Whether your New Year’s resolution is to resume or improve healthy eating habits, or you just want some of the top healthy recipes to keep you on track all year, his collection of recipes will give you plenty of inspiration. You’ll find options for everything from low calorie to low carb, vegan to paleo, gluten free to dairy free.
Over 50 of the Best Recipes for a Healthy New Year
While I think it’s important to incorporate plenty of healthy recipes into our diet all year long (so that there’s room for the occasional treat like No-Churn Funfetti Ice Cream Cake or Peanut Butter Cup Flourless Chocolate Cake Roll), when it’s time to change the calendar, many people look to change their diets. Whether it’s starting on a new healthy lifestyle or returning to normal after a holiday season of indulgence, it’s time when we want more vegetables, lighter dishes, or possibly want to try something new, like paleo, gluten free, vegan, low carb, or something else. But to get started on that healthy track, you need ideas.
Here’s a few of my favorites…
My Best Healthy Recipes for Breakfast
- DIY Freezer Oatmeal Cups – customize them yourself
- Broccoli Ham and Cheese Egg Muffin Cups – perfect to prep ahead
- Coconut Chia Granola Clusters – crunchy goodness
- Banana Chocolate Chunk Smoothie Bowl – like dessert for breakfast
My Best Healthy Recipes for Lunch
- Tropical Chicken Salad – flavors to brights your day
- Mediterranean Turkey Mason Jar Salad – flavor packed portable salad
- Chefs Salad Lettuce Wraps – ditch the bread
- Pomegranate Butternut Squash Quinoa – whole grain, vegan meal or side
My Best Healthy Recipes for Dinner
- Jambalaya Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes – perfect palo option
- Pineapple Black Bean Slow Cooker Turkey Chili – packed with fiber and protein
- Maple Sesame Glazed Salmon – the most delicious way to eat more fish
- Ultimate Cobb Salad – healthy and satisfying
My Best Healthy Recipes for Snacks
- Apricot Chia Energy Bars – portable paleo snack
- Cinnamon Caramel Apple Energy Balls – nut-free to pack in a lunchbox
- Cereal and Yogurt Stuffed Apples – fun after school snack
- Chocolate Pudding Snack Hack – healthier than those pudding cups with no added sugar
My Best Healthy Recipes for Dessert
- Healthy Apple Candy Bar Salad – Snickers salad you can eat evrryday
- Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Pops – better than a pint of Ben & Jerry’s
- Triple Berry Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits – so pretty and yummy
- Coconut Almond Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies – everyone needs chocolate
Now check out the best healthy recipes from some of the most amazing food bloggers!