This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Confession time – I don’t have any kale chip recipes on the blog. Actually, other than suggesting kale for green smoothies, I don’t even have any kale recipes. Honestly, I’m not a huge fan, have epically failed when I’ve tried to make kale chips, and The Hubby absolutely hates it. I always say, the name of my blog came form my philosophy on balance and it sounds cuter than my fave healthy and indulgent foods – who would read a blog called Salad & Ice Cream?! So as part of my Blogiversary week, Jaime, my Yummy Eats contributor rounded up 30+ Recipes for Kale Chips & Beyond for Cupcakes & Kale Chips 2nd Blogiversary.
30+ Recipes for Kale Chips & Beyond Cupcakes & Kale Chips 2nd Blogiversary
In honor of Brianne’s 2 year blogging anniversary, we are celebrating by featuring none other than Cupcake & Kale Chip recipes this week! A couple of days ago, Nancy rounded up 40 Cupcake recipes & today we’ve got Kale Chips & Beyond!
- BAKED KALE CHIPS by 52 Kitchen Adventures
- COCONUT GARLIC KALE CHIPS by Running to the Kitchen
- CURRY KALE CHIPS by Tasty Yummies
- GARLIC KALE CHIPS by Nosh and Nourish
- HOMEMADE CHEESY KALE CHIPS by Apron Strings
- MISO & SESAME KALE CHIPS by Spabettie
- BABY KALE SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY & AVOCADO by Taste Love & Nourish
- CHORIZO KALE & CHICKEN STUFFED POBLANOS by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- DETOX KALE SALAD by The Healthy Maven
- GRAPEFRUIT KALE GREEN SMOOTHIE by Wonky Wonderful
- GRILLED SWEET POTATO & WILTED KALE SALAD – GLUTEN FREE & VEGAN by Tasty Yummies
- HEALTHY KALE & SAUSAGE STEW by Today’s Mama
- KALE APPLE SALAD WITH HONEY by The Kitchen is My Playground
- KALE PIZZA by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- KALE-GRAPE SALAD WITH THAI CURRY VINAIGRETTE, POTATOES & HONEY GLAZED PISTACHIOS by Cooking on the Weekends
- LASAGNA INSPIRED SPAGHETTI SQUASH CASSEROLE WITH KALE by Everyday Maven
- MAPLE ROASTED BEET SALAD WITH VEGAN GOAT CHEESE by Spabettie
- PANCETTA, KALE & PARMESAN FRITTATA by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- PARDINA LENTIL, GREEN APPLE & KALE SALAD by An Edible Mosaic
- RED POTATO, KALE, MUSHROOM & FETA FRITTATA by Big Bear’s Wife
- ROASTED GARLIC & KALE HUMMUS – GLUTEN FREE & VEGAN by Tasty Yummies
- SAUTEED KALE WITH SAUSAGE & WHITE BEANS by An Edible Mosaic
- SORT OF A KALE CAESAR by Everyday Maven
- SPANAKOPITA PUFFS by An Edible Mosaic
- SPICY KALE SOUP WITH ROASTED PEPPER & TOMATO by Cooking on the Weekends
- SPICY PORK SOUP WITH KALE & JAPANESE SWEET POTATO ‘NOODLES’ by Everyday Maven
- SWEET, SPICED KALE CURRANT MUFFINS by Cooking on the Weekends
- TAHINI KALE CHIFFONADE & STUFFED WAFFLES by Spabettie
- VEGAN COCONUT CREAMED KALE by Everyday Maven
- WEEKNIGHT FETTUCCINI WITH SAUSAGE & KALE by Pass The Sushi
- WINTER KALE SALAD by Because I Like Chocolate
Jaime from Mom’s Test Kitchen – Yummy Eats Recipe Roundup Contributor
Jaime is a wife, mom, virtual assistant & the blogger behind Mom’s Test Kitchen, where she helps moms answer the toughest question their families could ask – “What the ‘forks’ for dinner?” On the rare occasion she finds some spare time, you’ll find her enjoying a movie night with her husband or making a mess in the kitchen!
Keep up with Jaime on:
Facebook | Pinterest | Google+ | Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin
[…] 30 ways to use kale: These recipes use kale to varying degrees. If you haven’t got much of a taste for kale, you can […]
[…] maple syrup or dates to sweeten things naturally. But I’ve mentioned before that I’m a bit of a kale hypocrite, and I’m also cheap and occasionally afraid to venture outside my comfort zone – I hate […]
[…] internet is loaded with great recipes on how to incorporate kale into recipes. I enjoy the Cupcakes and Kale Chips web page with 30 fun and easy kale […]
[…] #4 – 30+ Recipes for Kale Chips & Beyond […]
Now you CAN say you’ve got kale chips on your blog. How fun! I’ve never made them but my sister-in-law does. I’m sending the link to her. Have a great weekend!
Thanks so much! Yep, now I’ve got a whole selection of kale chips 🙂
[…] I confessed my kale hypocrisy… […]
WOW what a great roundup. I’ve been trying to cook with kale more and this group of recipes has been so inspired! 🙂
I know, Jaime did such a great job!
That is so funny! I thought you were a Kale lover based on your name. Thanks for including my recipes in the round up 🙂
I’m sneaky like that 😉
Happy Blogaversary!! What a great roundup. Thanks again so much for including my recipes 😉 I will for sure be sharing this all around.
Thanks so much!
Happy blogiversary, Brianne!! Thank you so much for including my Kale & Apple Salad with Honey in your yummy kale round-up! Looking forward to many more years of your posts.
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground
Thanks Tracey! Your salad sounds yummy!
Thanks so much for including my Kale recipes! What a great collection you put together! 🙂
Thanks! Jaime did an awesome job with this collection!
Always looking for new ways to use up our kale so I love this list!
Great! Hope you find some awesome recipes here!
I’ve been doing just fine without the kale, and didn’t even notice you had no kale recipes! Lol…that’s a hoot! Anyhoo, I’ve never even tasted it – and I may not ever do so! But just in case, very nice to see the kale recipes today. I adore your blog, you always have great posts! Thanks Brianne!
Thanks Deb! I think it is hilarious that nobody had noticed my lack of kale!
Thank you for all the nice recipes. Have a Wonderful Weekend!
LOL! Hadn’t noticed there were no kale recipes. Not a fan myself. 😀 Just like good recipes that taste good. Congrats on your anniversary!!
Haha, maybe I should have never confessed my hypocrisy 🙂