This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Happy 2015, and it’s time for the new and (hopefully) improved Friday Fun. I’ll still tell you what you’re loving (the Top 5), what I’m loving (my Fave Pins), and some random goings on, but I’m also going to highlight some older recipes that maybe you haven’t seen in awhile, or haven’t seen before. Check it out and let me know what you think! To kick off the new year the right way, here are Ten Healthy Dinner Recipes.
Ten Healthy Dinner Recipes
A few of my favorite healthy dinners from the blog…
- Rosemary Balsamic Roast Chicken
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Pomegranate Quinoa
- Winter Fruit & Feta Salad
- Maple Sesame Glazed Salmon
- “Greek” Chicken Caesar Salad with Polenta Croutons
- Vegetable Flu Buster Soup
- Spaghetti Squash Pastitsio
- Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken
- Mediterranean Quinoa Stuffed Tomatoes
- BBQ Shrimp, Broccoli & Cheesy Quinoa Bowls
The Bug and King Stuff have been busy boys as usual. Typical stuff, like being a BoxTroll, vacuuming and vacuuming and vacuuming…
Training to be Jedis, and just being silly little boys…
What I’ve been loving in December…
Something I love and want to slow-cook – Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork with Polenta and Avocado Cream from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (on my Slow Cooker Obsession Board)
And if you want to see more of my “Somethings”, follow me on Pinterest.
What you’ve been loving in December…
#5 – Homemade Ketchup
#3 – Corn Pudding
#1 – World’s Best Lasagna