With tasty and fresh California Pizza Kitchen Gluten-Free Crispy Thin Crust pizza as the centerpiece, you can have a pizza party at your house from simple and fun to totally gourmet with the right food and drink pairings. You’ll find plenty of menu inspiration on CPKFrozen.com, but I’ve also brought you some ideas from the best bloggers on the web with salad, side dish, drink and dessert pairings to go along with your Gluten-Free Crispy Thin Crust BBQ Recipe Chicken Pizza or Margherita Pizza with these 3 Gluten-Free Pizza Night Menus with California Pizza Kitchen Oven-Ready Pizza.
3 Gluten-Free Pizza Night Menus with California Pizza Kitchen Oven-Ready Pizza
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by California Pizza Kitchen oven-ready pizzas.
So guys, things have been busy. Fun busy, but busy nonetheless. After an extended trip to my mom’s and arriving home to lots of unpacking, work to catch up on, and two little boys who just want to be at the pool and the park, it’s all about quick dinners lately. That’s why I love having the option for a fast and fun pizza night that’s also gluten-free, thanks to California Pizza Kitchen Gluten-Free Crispy Thin Crust pizza.
I told you guys how much we enjoyed the CPK Gluten-Free BBQ Recipe Chicken pizza, so now it was time to try the Margherita variety. And let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised at how fresh the tomatoes tasted. To me that is key for Margherita pizza. The crust was crispy and crunchy without being hard, and the herbs and gooey cheese completed the pizza experience. The entire family, even The Bug who claims to not like tomatoes, happily munched on our slices alongside a simple salad topped with my Creamy Greek Yogurt Balsamic Vinaigrette.
I am truly enjoying having an easy and high quality option when it comes to pizza night in my house, which, due to my wheat allergy, has to be gluten free. CPK’s new line of oven-ready pizzas, including these Gluten-Free Crispy Thin Crust pizzas, feature premium ingredients, no artificial flavors, and a preservative-free crust, and are perfect for my entire family to be able to enjoy together, since even the what-eaters like them too!
Are you ready for your own Gluten-Free Pizza Night? Pop one of the two varieties of CPK’s new Gluten-Free Crispy Thin Crust pizza in the oven, and pair it with one of these amazing menus…
Menu #1 – International Flair
- Salad: Israeli Chopped Salad from The View From Great Island
- Side: Creamy Parmesan Garlic Quinoa from Iowa Girl Eats
- Drink: Tart Cherry Margaritas from Ari’s Menu
- Dessert: Brigadeiros – Brazilian Chocolate Fudge Balls from Living Sweet Moments
Menu #2 – Farmer’s Market Finds
- Salad: Roasted Beet & Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Side: Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Drink: Watermelon Limeade Punch from The Adventure Bite
- Dessert: No-Bake Berry Cheesecake Parfaits from Flavor the Moments
Menu #3 – Kid Favorite
- Salad: Salad with Twisted Catalina Dressing from Cookistry
- Side: Crispy Parmesan Tomato Chips from Sugar-Free Mom
- Drink: Healthy Cherry Limeade from The Lean Green Bean
- Dessert: Gluten Free Cookie Dough Blizzard from Tried and Tasty