This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Hi, I’m taking over for The Bug this week and bringing you a year-end Friday Fun! Next week I’ll have some Top 10 lists of YOUR favorite recipes from the blog this year, I thought I would share with you MY Favorite Yummy Eats & Tasty Sweets from 2013.
You can pin the image above to save the entire collection, or click on the links to individually pin or bookmark any that may become one of your new faves.
Without further adieu, in no particular order…
My Favorite Yummy Eats…
- Beef & Potato Skillet Supper – I loved this dish as a kid and had completely forgotten about it, so I was super excited to recreate it in a healthier, no-canned-soup version.
- Individual Beef “Phyllingtons” – this is a recipe I have made several times when I wanted to prepare a special dinner for The Hubby and I, but I always kind of threw it together, so I am happy I finally recorded it and share it with you.
- Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Sandwiches – I’ve been making “sloppy sandwiches” for years. I still haven’t blogged about the three original versions (hmmm, Superbowl is coming up), but this new one may be my favorite ever!
- Waldorf-ish Chicken Salad – I used to think I didn’t like chicken salad, until I started making it with Greek yogurt. This was the first version I made, and possibly my favorite.
- BBQ Shrimp, Broccoli & Cheesy Quinoa Bowls – such a super easy, yummy and healthy dinner. This has become a family favorite, and it is so easy to change it up to your tastes, or what you have in your fridge.
- Apple, Bacon & Cheddar Cheese Stuffing – I can’t even explain how ridiculously delicious this is. Just writing this is making me crave it.
- Mrs. A’s Skillet Lemon Chicken – another childhood favorite that I recreated, this brings back so many memories, and is a great way to glam up those chicken fingers your kids love so much.
- Chicken Corn Chowder – this is yet another longtime favorite, a creamy creamless soup that everybody loves.
- Butternut Squash Gratin with Sage Pesto & Gorgonzola – As much as I love the original recipe from Giada that I based this on, Gorgonzola makes everything better.
- Fettuccine Pumpkin Cauli-fredo – quite possibly my favorite brand spanking new recipe that was not based on an old recipe, this dish seriously makes me wish I had several stomachs because I did not want to stop eating it.
My Favorite Tasty Sweets…
- Flourless Monster Cookie Dough Dip – eggless, flour less, peanut buttery, chocolate-studded cookie dough made with a secret healthy ingredient so you can feel a little less guilty eating it? I’m in!
- Gluten Free Golden Fudge Cake – recreating my favorite restaurant dessert in a gluten free version was so much fun!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Bars – not only are these super yummy, but they were also created by ME in THE Pillsbury Test Kitchens – wayyyyy too much fun!
- Crunchy & Chewy Chocolate Hazelnut Granola – granola that tastes like brownies? When The Hubby tells me I HAVE to blog something, you know it is insanely good.
- Dark Cocoa Superfood Granola – healthier than the other granola recipe, but also seriously addictive.
- The Bug’s Ultimate Healthier Funky Monkey Chocolate Cupcakes – secret ingredient flour less chocolate cupcakes, filled with banana, and topped with a peanut butter Greek yogurt frosting. Shhh, don’t tell anyone that these are the indulgent treats that they think they are.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Browned Butter Pumpkin Spice Frosting – OMG, the frosting! Putting it on top of chocolate chip cooke cups (in my case, made with Pillsbury gluten free cookie dough) just makes it ridiculous!
- Flourless Peanut Butter & Nutella S’Mores Sandwich Cookies – ummm, nothing wrong with any of that! Insanity!
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Truffles – yet another “secret ingredient” recipe, and more chocolate and peanut butter!!!
- Homemade, No-Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake – let me tell you, there will be more versions of this next summer. Maybe next time I’ll actually make it for The Hubby, like I had planned.
And since I shared my favorite things from my own blog, here is some of the most awesome yumminess I found on other blogs this year…