This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Hi, it’s The Bug, and it’s time for some Friday Fun! Happy New Year everyone! Mommy and I kicked it off with a nice long walk together and I told her all about Woody and Buzz and Santa and the Winter Warlock and pirates and….
Christmas was pretty awesome, too…
Check out all of this loot…
And all of the awesome boxes and wrapping paper…
And as much as I complain about this guy…
He was a pretty awesome present that we got this year!
Also, make sure you follow her on bloglovin’, or enter your email address in that box on the right, so that you never miss any
photos of me new recipes, reviews, and giveaways that are coming up.
OK, Mommy’s turn..
What are your “Somethings”? Leave me some links in the comments!
And if you want to see more of my “Somethings”, follow me on Pinterest.
Last week, the five most popular recipes were:
#5 – Baked Cauli-Tots
#3 – Sugar Cookie Bars
#2 – Almond Joy Macaroons
#1 – World’s Best Lasagna
The past two weeks, week, well…
I went a little crazy over a tree ornament…
ate made lots of cookies…
I had to thank some friends…
I told you what I loved…
Next week I will be ramping back up:
- Sunday – #SundaySupper is slowly bringing in the New Year, and I have the super-duper easiest chicken taco recipe for you.
- Monday – might not have a new post.
- Tuesday – Hmm, I have something, just not sure what it is yet.
- Wednesday – Wayback Wednesday
- Thursday – It’s #WeekdaySupper time, and I have a new spin on a classic sammie!
- Friday – Friday Fun!
Have an awesome weekend! As I said earlier, I’d love to see links to your “Somethings”, so leave ’em in the comments!