Oh boy, has it been a week. But I have whined about it enough. Let’s just get on with this, so you don’t have to listen to me 😉 Love you guys!
Last week, the five most popular recipes were:
#3 – S’Mores Pudding Pie
#1 – Chai Tea Smoothie
This week, well…
I tackled an item off of my Recipe Bucket List…
I begged you to give this girl a little bit of a break…
Made The Bug lunch, and whined about them giving him cake just before lunchtime…
The plan for next week is still evolving, pending the outcome of a recipe this weekend, but may include any of the following: burgers, butternut squash, salad, and sweet potatoes. As always, this plan is subject to the whims of pregnancy, the disposition of a two-year-old, and baby preparations in progress (hopefully baby isn’t too much in progress yet):
- Sunday – Lightened Up Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken from The Meltaways for #SundaySupper’s 1st Birthday
- Monday – Mama Mondays, possibly??
- Tuesday – One of those aforementioned recipes
- Wednesday – What’s in the Lunchbox Wednesday
- Thursday – Another one of those aforementioned recipes
- Friday – Friday Fun!
Don’t forget to head over to my Facebook page for Foodie Faves Friday, where all of my foodie friends share their favorite recipes that they posted this past week. I’d love for you to share too – either your favorite from your own blog, or the best thing you found or made this week.