Posted by Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chipshttps://cupcakesandkalechips.com/cornmeal-crusted-asparagus-simple-side-dish/
© 2017 Cupcakes & Kale Chips. All rights reserved.
Cornmeal Crusted Asparagus
Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
Tablespoons Dijon mustard
Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
teaspoon kosher salt
freshly ground pepper
cup cornmeal (or more if needed)
Olive oil for greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut or snap off the tough ends of the asparagus.
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Place the cornmeal into a shallow pan.
- Toss the asparagus in the yogurt mixture until evenly covered, then toss in the cornmeal until completely coated.
- Coat a sheet pan thinly with olive oil, and place the asparagus in a single layer on the pan.
- Roast asparagus 10-15 minutes, or to desired doneness (my family likes them fairly soft), flipping about halfway through cooking time.