Posted by Brianne Izzohttps://cupcakesandkalechips.com/chai-tea-snow-muddy-buddies/
© 2013 Cupcakes & Kale Chips. All rights reserved.
Chai Tea Abominable Snow Buddies for #SundaySupper
A fun, sweet cereal snack mix infused with the rich, creaminess and warm, comforting spices of a Chai tea latte. Make sure you double it for a party.
c powdered sugar
c of your favorite Chex cereal
Chai tea bag or about 1 t loose Chai tea
one 11-12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- Place powdered sugar in a large plastic sip top bag and set aside.
- Place Chex in a large bowl and set aside.
- Crush or grind the tea slightly, and add to a bowl with the white chocolate chips.
- Melt white chocolate gently in the microwave (50% power, stirring after each 15-30 second interval until melted) or over a pot of gently simmering water.
- Pour melted chocolate over the Chex cereal and toss gently with a spatula until the cereal is complete coated.
- Transfer the cereal to the bag with the powdered sugar, seal bag and toss to coat completely with the powdered sugar.
- Empty the contents of the bag onto a sheet pan lined with wax paper or a silicone baking sheet to allow to cool and firm up.
- Store in an airtight container.