Over 40 of The Best Thanksgiving Recipes
The Best Thanksgiving Recipes include everything from classic to creative. You’ll find, veggies and side dishes, drinks and desserts, and of course the star of the show, the turkey, in this collection of Over 40 Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes.
25+ Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes
Basic roast turkey, mom’s simple mashed potatoes, the usual green bean casserole made with cream of mushroom soup, Grandma’s stuffing (which I have to make but can’t even eat because of the stupid gluten), biscuits from a can – I cannot tell a lie, Thanksgiving is kinda boring to this foodie. I want to create, experiment, try new things. The rest of the family wants the same old dishes, same old recipes. The only side where I get freedom to do as I wish is the sweet potatoes, because they only became a part of our menu in the last several years, so nobody has latched on to a must-make recipe yet.
What are the best gluten free Thanksgiving Recipes?
I know many of my readers are gluten free, just like me. One of the best part of Thanksgiving for those with celiac or a gluten allergy and intolerance is that so many of the the dishes are already gluten free. The turkey, the veggies, and even those mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes are all naturally gluten free. In this collection, I will mark all of the gluten free Thanksgiving recipes with a GF.
What are my favorite Thanksgiving recipes?
- Corn Pudding GF – this creamy corn casserole has been a staple in my family for decades.
- Easy Homestyle Cheddar Bacon Mashed Potatoes GF – only a handful of ingredients pack a ton of flavor into these lightened up spuds.
- Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash GF – simple and healthy, but so delicious.
- Mini Crustless Pumpkin Pies GF – the bet part of the pumpkin pie without the fuss of a crust.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Rubbed Turkey Breast GF – it doesn’t get any easier if you need to make turkey for just a small gathering.
- Cranberry Apple Cider Gravy GF – avoid the last minute rush by making this gravy ahead of time.
- Brown Butter Peas and Carrots GF – a bit of browned butter packed a ton of flavor.
- Cranberry Orange Glazed Green Beans GF – a fresh and flavorful, sweet and tangy alternative to the usual casserole.
- Cinnamon Orange Cranberry Sauce GF – smooth and sweet, but with so much more flavor than the canned stuff.
- Apple Butter Gluten Free Cornbread GF – so simple and packed with autumn deliciousness.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Melting Sweet Potatoes GF – crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and flavored with warm spices.
- Horseradish Cheddar Cauliflower Gratin GF – a kicked up, low carb alternative to mashed potatoes.
- No-Bake Apple Cheesecake Bars GF – this creamy, dreamy dessert is filled with tender caramelized apples.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cake GF – rich and chocolaty, but with that pumpkin flavor you love.
- Sparkling Apple Cider Floats GF – make it as a cocktail or a mocktail, and check out the trick to do some of the prep work ahead.
- Gluten Free Apple Cider Donut Cake GF – yes, this really does taste like a donut fresh from the farm.
I hope your family is more adventurous than mine. Then they will be the lucky ones that they get to sit down for a Turkey Day feast that includes some of these amazing dishes from me and my food blogger friends.
What are the best Thanksgiving recipes from your favorite food blogs?
Check out these recipes for turkey side dishes, drinks, and desserts.
Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
Bourbon Maple Glazed Carrots GF (unless you are sensitive to bourbon)
Best Thanksgiving Drink Recipes
Best Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
Still didn’t find the dessert you need? Maybe you’l find it in the Best Thanksgiving Desserts!