The Best Summer Recipes
Summer recipes can make you think of anything from grilling recipes and fresh summer fruit and vegetables to salads and no-bake desserts. This time of year everyone wants to be eating outdoors, which often means summer dinner recipes that include salads, grilling, and your favorite cool side dishes. Summer dessert recipes might be cakes, pies, and crisps that incorporate seasonal produce, no-bake dessert recipes, or frozen treats like ice cream and popsicles. When the weather is warm, you’ll want to try all the delicious dishes in this collection of Over 60 of The Best Summer Recipes.
Easy Summer Recipes
Whether summer is just starting or you are hanging on to those last few warm days and nights, you need recipes that celebrate the season. That’s where the best summer recipes come in.
When it comes to summer appetizers, you want cool and as easy to make as they are to eat, and the drinks have to be totally refreshing.
Side dishes celebrate the season. We all love things like potato salad, pasta salad, and cole slaw because it’s easy to make a big batch to feed a big gathering of friends of family. And with all the amazing fresh produce at the farmers’ market, vegetables taste even better than any other time of the year.
Speaking of veggies, whether as a side or a main dish when topped with your favorite grilled protein, salads are one of the ultimate summer recipes. They can be light and fresh or hearty and satisfying, and the flavor combinations are endless.
When it comes to summer dinner recipes, it’s all about the grill. Grilled chicken, steak on the grill, and even foil packs become staples, though sometimes you do make a meal in the kitchen, but it usually featured favorite summer flavors and ingredients. And of course burgers abound in the summer months.
It’s not just veggies, but fruit is overflowing at the market. Berries and melons and peaches and more all taste amazing just on their own, but adding them to everything from healthy fruit salads to indulgent cakes, cobblers, and parfaits take summer fruits to new levels of deliciousness.
And we can’t forget the sweet stuff. No-bake desserts, ice cream, and popsicles satisfy the sweet tooth while keeping you and your kitchen cool.
So let’s check them all out!!
Best Summer Recipes for Appetizers and Drinks
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
- Celery Cucumber Gimlet White Sangria
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
- Skinny Grapefruit Margarita Recipe
- Chef Salad on a Stick Appetizers
Best Summer Recipes for Side Dishes and Vegetables
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- Maple Dijon Apple Cole Slaw
- Peruvian-Style Grilled Street Corn
- Grilled Asparagus with Lemon and Manchego Cheese
- Chili Lime Corn
Best Summer Recipes for Salads
- Sweet and Smoky BBQ Chicken Sausage Grilled Summer Salad
- Mango Blackberry Goat Cheese Salad
- Grilled Steak Mango Salad with Avocado Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Strawberry Wedge Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese
- Lobster Cobb Salad
Best Summer Recipes for Dinner
- Orange Saffron Baked or Grilled Chicken Legs
- Sundried Tomato Rosemary Balsamic Marinated Flank Steak
- Greek Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Cheddar Barbecue Sausage and Potato Foil Pack Dinner
Best Summer Recipes for Burgers
- Peruvian Turkey Burgers with Aji Sauce
- Meatball Parmesan Burgers (with a low carb option)
- Mexican Black Bean Quinoa Burgers
- French Onion Soup au Gratin Stuffed Burgers
- Merlot Onion Burgers
Best Summer Recipes for Fruit
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits
- Red, White and Blue Berry Pound Cake Bites
- Blueberry Peach Fruit Roll-Ups
- Triple Berry Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits
- Strawberries and Cream Frappe (dairy free)
Best Summer Recipes for Ice Cream and Popsicles
- No-Churn Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Graham Cracker Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
- No-Churn Caramel Toffee Chip Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake No-Churn Ice Cream
Best Summer Recipes for Gluten-Free Desserts
- Gluten Free S’Mores Magic Bars
- Gluten Free No Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars
- Gluten Free Potato Pound Cake with Berries
- Blueberry Maple Mini Cheesecake Parfaits
- Gluten Free Strawberries and Cream Cake
And now check out Over 25 of the Best Summer Recipes from some of my food blogger friends…
Don’t forget to Pin and share this collection of the best summer recipes! Your friends will thank you!