Posted by Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chipshttps://cupcakesandkalechips.com/berry-cheesecake-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2014 Cupcakes & Kale Chips. All rights reserved.
Berry Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
Chocolate chip cookies baked in cups with a Greek yogurt cheesecake frosting hiding a juicy raspberry. A strawberry and blueberry garnish make 'em cute!
One package of regular or gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dough, or homemade cookie dough. You will need about 1 1/2 cups or enough for about 24 cookies (see Note*)
Two 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature (I used light cream cheese)
cup plain Greek yogurt
cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a mini muffin tin (with 24 cups) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide cookie dough between the 24 cups, about 1 Tablespoon in each.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Cool in pan for several minutes before removing to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Prepare the cheesecake topping by combining the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, powdered sugar and vanilla in a large bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer and beat with a hand mixer or stand mixer until smooth.
- Use a small amount of the cheesecake topping to attach one raspberry to the top of each cookie cup.
- Use a piping bag, plastic bag with a hole cut in the cornier to pipe the topping carefully around the raspberry on top of the cookie cup, or spread around it carefully with a knife or spatula. Smooth out the topping with a knife or spatula.
- Garnish each cookie cup with one strawberry slice and one blueberry.