This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
This year I was lucky enough to have some lovely ladies in my virtual kitchen as I took some time off and then eased back into the blogging world after Baby Smiles was born. They brought me all kinds of yumminess, from salads and sides to snacks and sweets! Check out this 2013 Guest Post Recap.
Click on the link to view and Pin individual recipes, or use the image above to Pin the entire collection.
Clockwise from the top left:
- Vanilla Donuts with Blueberry Lemon Glaze from Je suis alimentageuse
- Bacon, Pear & Smoked Gouda Panini from The Tasty Fork
- Avocado Quinoa Salad from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Walnut Zucchini Muffins from Sweet Twist of Blogging
- Chili-Lime Sweet Potato Home Fries from Vegan Mother Hubbard
- Blueberry Almond Salad with Fresh Orange Vinaigrette from Pepper Lynn
- Meyer Lemon Shortbread Cookies from The Redhead Baker
- Peanut Butter Butterscotch Popcorn from The Doctorate Housewife
- General Tso Chicken Salad from Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic & Lime from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
Plus I had the opportunity to Guest Post for a few folks…
- Monster Cookie Dough Dip on Southern Mom Cooks
- Prosciutto, Arugula & Tomato Sandwich on Rudi’s Gluten Free
- Flourless Double PB Peanut Butter Cup Blossom Cookies on One Creative Mommy
Thanks again for having me guest post! This is a good looking group of posts =)