Posted by Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chipshttp://cupcakesandkalechips.com/worcestershire-sauce-cast-iron-cube-steaks/
© 2017 Cupcakes & Kale Chips. All rights reserved.
Worcestershire Sauce Cast Iron Cube Steaks
An easy recipe for a quick weeknight dinner. Only two main ingredients and they take less than ten minutes, but the key is a screaming hot cast iron pan.
Tablespoon olive oil
four cube steaks, about 1-1 1/2 pounds total
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
cup Worcestershire sauce
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over high heat.
- While it is heating, season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Carefully place steaks in the pan. Depending on the size of your pan and steak, you may beed to do this in two batches. Sear for about 3-4 minutes, or until browned, then flip over and sear the other side for another 3-4 minutes.
- If you seared the steaks in batches, return all steaks to the pan and pour the Worcestershire sauce over the steaks. Reduce for a minute or two, turning the steaks to coat them completely in the sauce.
- Remove from the pan and serve immediately.