Posted by Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chipshttp://cupcakesandkalechips.com/vanilla-bean-cheesecake-no-churn-ice-cream/
© 2017 Cupcakes & Kale Chips. All rights reserved.
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake No-Churn Ice Cream
The pure essence of vanilla and the irresistible tang of cheesecake in a rich and creamy frozen dessert. Only four ingredients and no ice cream maker needed!
One 8 oz. bar of cream cheese (light or regular), at room temperature
One 14.5 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk (regular or fat free)
tablespoon vanilla bean paste
One pint heavy cream, well chilled
- Place a large glass or metal bowl in the refrigerator or freezer for whipping the cream.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk attachment, beat together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla bean paste until smooth. Set aside.
- In the chilled bowl, using an electric mixer or whisk, beat the heavy cream to soft peaks.
- Gently fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture into a container that you can freeze and has an airtight lid, cover, and place in the freezer until frozen.