So I teased you earlier with this…
Well, here it is in all of its pink and green and yellow and blue prettiness.
Yes, another salad… with fruit… and cheese… Sorry. I am just a little bit obsessed. I keep telling myself that I have to stop eating sweet lunches. But hey, at least I am eating salad. It’s not like I am eating ice cream for lunch.
I only do that for dinner.
I think I have a problem.
I wasn’t even going to post this. I was only planning on posting what we had for dinner the night before. You’ll see that tomorrow. See, I am teasing you again. But it was just too yummy and colorful and fun to not share it with you.
What are your favorite summer fruits?
- Romaine lettuce, or your lettuce of choice
- About a cup of fruit (I used pineapple, watermelon, and blueberries)
- About ¼ c crumbled blue cheese
- Strawberry Lime Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- Put your lettuce in a bowl.
- Top with fruit, cheese, and dressing.
This recipe was shared with: