For a light lunch, meatless meal, or tasty side salad, you’ll love the summery flavors and perfect sweet and savory combo in this Summer Fruit and Blue Cheese Salad with Strawberry Lime Poppyseed Vinaigrette.
Summer Fruit and Blue Cheese Salad with Strawberry Lime Poppyseed Vinaigrette
So I teased you earlier with this…
Well, here it is in all of its pink and green and yellow and blue prettiness.
Yes, another salad… with fruit… and cheese… Sorry. I am just a little bit obsessed. I keep telling myself that I have to stop eating sweet lunches. But hey, at least I am eating salad. It’s not like I am eating ice cream for lunch.
I only do that for dinner.
I think I have a problem.
I wasn’t even going to post this. I was only planning on posting what we had for dinner the night before. You’ll see that tomorrow. See, I am teasing you again. But it was just too yummy and colorful and fun to not share it with you.
What are your favorite summer fruits?
- Romaine lettuce, or your lettuce of choice
- About a cup of fruit (I used pineapple, watermelon, and blueberries)
- About ¼ c crumbled blue cheese
- Strawberry Lime Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- Put your lettuce in a bowl.
- Top with fruit, cheese, and dressing.