Flourless, gluten free, super peanut buttery cookies, topped with a peanut butter cup for a double dose of peanut butter! This easy gluten free cookie recipe will become a favorite!
Heidi over at One Creative Mommy has been very busy substitute teaching during an already crazy time of year, so I am happy to be guest posting for her today. Speaking of busy, with the holidays coming up faster than we all care to admit, I’m bringing you an easy and super-yummy flourless cookie recipe for your upcoming cookie exchanges and parties, or even just as an after-school treat.
And the best part is, whether you eat gluten free or not, these cookies are perfect because they are completely Flourless Double Peanut Butter Cup Blossom Cookies.
Head on over to One Creative Mommy to get the flourless peanut butter cup cookie recipe.
Still want more peanut butter and chocolate?
- Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Bars with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Funky Monkey Smoothie
- Homemade No-Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake
Plus a few from my friends…
- Peanut Butter Bonanza Ice Cream from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Muddy Buddy Popcorn from A Pinch of Glitter
- Chocolate Ganache Filled Peanut Butter Cookie Cups from It’s Yummi
How about a couple more flourless treats?