Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies is an easy cookie recipe, and a simple way to make a gluten free dessert. Plus there are so many ways to customize them. Here are four different variations you can make – Triple Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cup Blossoms, Fluffernutter Thumbprints, and Nutella S’Mores Sandwich Cookies.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies – Four Ways
Peanut butter might just be one of my favorite foods in the world, and one of the best ways to eat it is in cookie form. There’s plenty of recipes out there for peanut butter cookies, but I prefer the ones without flour. They are a bit more fragile than the “usual” peanut butter cookies, but once they are cool, they stay together quite well, and they are super tender when you take a bite. No dry cookies here! Plus the amazing taste of the peanut butter is truly the star.
And since these are Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies, they are naturally gluten free!
There’s so many ways you can take this basic recipe and customize it with your favorite mix-ins, toppings, fillings, frostings, and more. In fact, this video will show you two possibilities, and below I share even more ideas.
But before you start thinking about how you are going to add some pizzazz to your sweet treats, here is the basic recipe for Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies…
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (I used creamy)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, mix together the sugar, brown sugar, and baking soda in a bowl.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat in the peanut butter until creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Form balls using about 1 tablespoon of dough, place on the cookie sheet and flatten to about ½ inch thick with your palm.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly golden and set.
- Let cool on the sheet for about ten minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
And here are the four different ways you can change up this flourless peanut butter cookie recipe…
And if you like these flourless cookies, here’s some more…
- Flourless Chocolate Almond Cookies
- Toffee Almond White Chocolate Chip Monster Cookies
- Flourless Coconut Almond Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Flourless Browned Butter White Chocolate Cranberry Cashew Oatmeal Cookies