These Favorite Easter Recipes from my family and some of the best food bloggers on the web will have the Easter Bunny wishing he was invited over. Whether you are serving Easter brunch, dinner, or just want some springtime desserts, you’ll find plenty of the best Easter recipes to choose from.
Favorite Easter Recipes -> CLICK HERE TO PIN
With Easter just around the corner, it’s time to start planning your menu. Do you have brunch, dinner, or just get together for dessert? Or is it an all-day event requiring dishes for every meal of the day? Maybe you make the same tried-and-true traditional dishes each year with just one or two new things sprinkled in, or you might take each new year as another opportunity to create a new and unique menu. However you celebrate this holiday, I’m here to help you out.
Having an Easter brunch? Maybe you’d like to serve these…
- Goat Cheese Ham Asparagus Egg Muffin Cups make a tasty Easter brunch recipe, or are perfect to use leftover ham.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crumb Cake is the ultimate breakfast indulgence.
- Browned Butter Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins are welcome on any brunch menu.
- Bacon Cheddar Quiche with Bacon and Pineapple is a sweet and savory egg dish.
Here’s some perfect sides for that Easter ham…
- Horseradish Cheddar Cauliflower Gratin tastes so good with ham.
- Roasted Asparagus and Mushroom Quinoa Pilaf is filled with spring veggies.
- Corn Pudding is a family favorite side dish for any holiday.
- Maple Dijon Apple Cole Slaw is a light and crunch salad.
We can’t forget spring desserts like these…
- Carrot Cake Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Parfaits are a change on the classic carrot cake.
- Coconut Cupcakes and so light and fluffy for spring.
- Gluten Free Strawberries and Cream Cake (there’s a regular version of Strawberries and Cream Cake too) is filled with spring berries.
- Creamsicle Jello Mold is fresh and fun.
And if you are Ukrainian and Polish like me, then you might be looking for these recipes…
- Paska is the traditional Ukrainian Easter bread my family has made for generations.
- Hrudka is a Ukrainian egg cheese that is part of every Easter celebration.
- Syrnyk is a sweet Ukrainian Easter cheese for a side dish or dessert.
- Pierogies are always an Eastern European classic.
And if that’s not enough, my food blogger friends are sharing their favorite Easter recipes too!