Vermont Meets New Jersey Ultimate Cobb Salad
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Salad, Main
- 2-3 hearts of Romaine, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (I used halved cherry tomatoes)
- 1 cup halved and sliced cucumber (about one cucumber)
- ½ cup corn (I cut the kernels from leftover corn on the cob, but frozen, thawed corn would work fine)
- half of an avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped or shredded chicken or turkey
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup (about 2 ounces) shredded Cabot White Oak Cheddar Cheese (or other sharp cheddar)
- 4 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- Creamy Greek Yogurt Maple Dijon Salad Dressing
- Fill a large salad bowl or individual serving bowls with chopped Romaine.
- Top with the tomatoes, cucumber, corn, avocado slices, chicken or turkey, bacon, shredded cheese, and eggs.
- Drizzle with Creamy Greek Yogurt Maple Dijon Salad Dressing.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/ultimate-cobb-salad/