Mini Banana Nutella Cheesecake Parfaits
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Dessert
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature (I used light cream cheese)
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ cup hazelnut or almond meal/flour (or ground nuts) or graham cracker crumbs (about 1 ½ graham cracker sheets)
- About one banana for a total of ¾ cup chopped banana plus twelve thin slices
- Homemade or storebought whipped cream
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Nutella, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Place about one teaspoon of nut flour/meal or graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of twelve small bowls, glasses, short glasses, or some other container for making the mini parfaits.
- Place about one tablespoon of the chopped banana on top of the crust in each of the bowls/dishes.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between the twelve parfaits, about two tablespoons in each.
- Top each with whipped cream and a banana slice.
- Refrigerate for at least a couple hours to firm up, or until ready to serve.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/banana-nutella-cheesecake-parfaits/