Nutella Swirl Toffee Crunch No Churn Ice Cream
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Dessert, Ice Cream
- One pint heavy cream, well chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- One 14.5 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk (regular or fat free)
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- ½ cup toffee bits or chopped chocolate-covered toffee candy bar
- Place a large glass or metal bowl in the refrigerator or freezer for whipping the cream.
- In the chilled bowl, using an electric mixer or whisk, beat the heavy cream to soft peaks.
- Gently fold the sweetened condensed milk into the whipped cream.
- Top the cream mixture with small dollops of Nutella and sprinkle over the toffee bits.
- Gently fold in to create swirls of Nutella and toffee bits.
- Pour the mixture into a container that you can freeze and has an airtight lid, cover, and place in the freezer until frozen.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/nutella-toffee-no-churn-ice-cream/