Blueberry, Peaches and Cream Green Smoothies
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Smoothie, Snack
- A large handful of baby spinach or another dark, leafy green
- ½ cup cottage cheese (or plain Greek yogurt)
- 1 cup of milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 peach, cut into cubes, fresh or frozen
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup, if needed, depending on how sweet your fruit is
- Optional 1-3 ice cubes if you want a frostier texture
- Optional 1 teaspoon flax or chia seeds
- Place all of the ingredients except the honey and ice in your blender in the order listed, and puree until smooth.
- Add honey or maple syrup, if needed, and ice cubes, if desired, and puree again until smooth.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/blueberry-peach-green-smoothies/