Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) Greek Salad
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips, adapted from Skinnytaste
Recipe type: Salad, Veggies, Side Dish
- Juice of a lemon (about ¼ cup)
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- kosher salt & pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled if desired
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, and salt and pepper, to taste, and set the dressing aside.
- Using a vegetable spiral cutter, cut the zucchini into zucchini noodles.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together the zucchini noodles, tomatoes, olives, feta and the dressing until combined and evenly coated.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/zucchini-noodles-zoodles-greek-salad/