Pantry Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Dip, Appetizer, Snack
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- If possible, let sit in the refrigerator for at least a couple hours to allow the flavors to develop.
- Stir again before serving.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/07/27/greek-yogurt-ranch-dip/