Apple & Blue Cheese Chicken Salad
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Chicken, Dinner , Lunch
- ⅔ c plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- About 2 c shredded, cooked chicken (about ¾ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
- 1 small apple, peeled, if desired, and chopped
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds) or chopped walnuts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, mustard, honey, and vinegar, and stir until evenly mixed.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat evenly.
- Gently mix in the apples, blue cheese, and pepitas or walnuts.
- Serve on a sandwich, salad, crackers, pita, etc.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/apple-blue-cheese-chicken-salad/