Kentucky Derby Pie
Author: Jen @ Jen's Favorite Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert, Pie
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Mix butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add salt and flour, and mix well.
- Fold in pecans and chips.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Let cool for 1-2 hours before slicing.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/07/22/kentucky-derby-pie/