S'Mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Dessert, Cookies
- One package of regular or gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dough, or homemade cookie dough. You will need about 1½ cups or enough for about 24 cookies (see Note*)
- 12 miniature, 12 snack size or about two regular size milk chocolate candy bars (you will need about two pieces or rectangles per cookie cup)
- 24 marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a mini muffin tin (with 24 cups) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide cookie dough between the 24 cups, about 1 Tablespoon in each.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Cool in pan for several minutes before removing and transferring to a baking sheet.
- While still warm, top each cookie cup with about one or two rectangle pieces of chocolate and a marshmallow. Press down slightly so that the marshmallow sticks to the chocolate.
- Preheat broiler and place pan under the broiler for about 2 minutes or until the marshmallows are browned, or "toast" with a culinary/creme brulee torch.
- Enjoy immediately (they will be messy) or allow to cool so that the chocolate sets the marshmallow in place.
If you use another cookie dough, you may have to adjust quantity and/or baking time and temperature.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/07/20/smores-chocolate-chip-cookie-cups/