Very Berry Frosted Cheerios & Popcorn Snack Mix
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Snack
- 2 cups of your favorite variety of Cheerios cereal (I used Frosted Cheerios)
- 2 cups plain popped popcorn
- 1 cup dried blueberries and/or cranberries
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Line a large sheet pan with a silicone baking sheet or wax paper.
- Combine the Cheerios, popcorn, and dried blueberries and/or cranberries in a large bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low heat, or in the microwave at 50% power, stirring every 15-30 seconds until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the cereal mixture and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Spread onto the prepared sheet pan and let set until cooled and the chocolate has hardened.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/07/08/berry-cheerios-popcorn-snack-mix/