Buffalo and Blue Cheese Chicken Salad
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Chicken, Lunch, Dinner
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (I used Light)
- 4 Tablespoons total of hot sauce plus apple cider vinegar (I used 3 Tablespoons hot sauce plus 1 Tablespoon vinegar, but you can adjust to your desired heat level)
- 2 cups cooked and cooled chicken, shredded and/or chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese (use a gluten-free variety if that is a concern for you)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, hot sauce, and apple cider vinegar.
- Stir in the chicken and carrots until coated, then gently stern in the blue cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve on top of salad greens, on a sandwich, in a pita, etc.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/blue-cheese-buffalo-chicken-salad/