Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Dessert, Popsicles
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 oz. cream cheese (I used light)
- ½ cup milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- optional 1-2 Tablespoons honey, or to taste, depending on the sweetness of your strawberries and whether you used plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (if you used plain Greek yogurt)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds or four to six paper or plastic cups.
- Insert sticks and transfer to the freezer.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours, or until firm.
I haven't tried it yet, but I heard the suggestion of adding about a tablespoon of vodka to popsicles to reduce the iciness.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/06/19/strawberry-cheesecake-frozen-yogurt-popsicles/