Strawberry Lime Quinoa Chicken Salad
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Chicken, Salad, Main
- 2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa (previously prepared as per package instructions)
- 1 cup shredded cooked and cooled chicken
- ½ cup Creamy Greek Yogurt Honey Lemon Lime Salad Dressing (plus extra for serving, if desired)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup (about 4 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts (or pecans)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Salad greens for serving, if desired
- In a bowl, combine the quinoa, chicken, and dressing, and stir until mixed and the dressing is evenly distributed.
- Gently stir in the strawberries, feta cheese, and pine nuts.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve over salad greens with additional dressing, if desired.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/05/27/strawberry-lime-quinoa-chicken-salad/