Mango Berry Crunch Fruit Salad
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon orange marmalade (honey would work, as well)
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups berries (I used one cup each of chopped strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- ½ cup pecans, lightly toasted (or your favorite nut, or even granola, nut-free if that is a concern)
- In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt and orange marmalade, and stir until smooth.
- Add the mango, berries, and pecans, and toss to coat.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/05/22/mango-berry-fruit-salad/