Strawberry Mango Avocado Salad
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: 4 as a side, 2 as a main dish
- 2 Tablespoons pine nuts
- One 5-6 oz. bag of mixed baby greens, spring greens, or your favorite salad mix
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Half of a mango, thinly sliced
- Half of an avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. goat cheese, cut into about 8 slices
- Creamy Greek Yogurt Honey Lemon Lime Salad Dressing
- Place the pine nuts in a small skillet over medium low heat and gently toast, tossing occasionally, until
- Divide the salad greens between 2-4 plates or bowls (depending on whether you are serving this salad as a main dish or a side dish).
- Divide the strawberry slices, mango slices, and avocado between the dishes. Top with the goat cheese and pine nuts. Drizzle with the Creamy Greek Yogurt Honey Lemon Lime Salad Dressing.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/05/19/strawberry-mango-avocado-salad/