Gluten-Free Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
Recipe type: Cookies, Dessert
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp almond meal
- ¼ cup oat flour (oats ground into a powder or meal)
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Have two 6-ounce ceramic ramekin ready.
- Whisk together butter and both sugars and vanilla for at least 1 minute.
- Whisk in the egg, and vanilla, then the salt, baking powder, almond meal, and oat flour.
- Divide the batter between the two ramekins.
- Divide the chocolate chips between the ramekins, sprinkling on top of the batter.
- Bake 16-20 minutes or until the top is fgolden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/02/11/gluten-free-chocolate-chip-cookies-for-two/