Nutella Brownie Cheesecake No-Churn Ice Cream
- One 8 oz. bar of cream cheese (light or regular) softened
- One 14.5 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk (regular or fat free)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- One pint heavy cream, well chilled
- About half of a pan of prepared brownies, homemade or from a box mix (I highly suggest these Flourless Nutella Cheesecake Swirl Brownies, especially if you want to make this gluten free)
- About ⅓ cup Nutella
- Place a large glass or metal bowl in the refrigerator or freezer for whipping the cream.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk attachment, beat together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Set aside.
- In the chilled bowl, using an electric mixer or whisk, beat the heavy cream to soft peaks.
- Gently fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream.
- Crumble about half of the pan of brownies (more or less, as desired) into to cream mixture, top with small dollops of Nutella, and gently fold in to create brownie and Nutella swirls.
- Pour the mixture into a container that you can freeze and has an airtight lid, cover, and place in the freezer until frozen.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/02/06/nutella-brownie-cheesecake-ice-cream/