Homemade Mexican Mocha Hot Chocolate
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- 1 cup milk of choice (I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder (regular, dark, or a combination)
- sweetener of choice, to taste (I use a sugar/Stevia blend)
- ½ tsp Mexican Chocolate Spice Mix
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- Whisk together the milk, cocoa powder, sweetener, and Mexican Chocolate Spice Mix and heat to bubbling in the microwave (1½-2½ minutes) or in a pot on the stove.
- If you have some sort of frothing device, froth it up to make some nice foam.
- Combine the milk mixture and coffee and pour into one or two mugs.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/01/30/homemade-mexican-mocha-hot-chocolate/