Easy Cheesy Mexican Dip
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Appetizer, Dip
- One 8 oz. package cream cheese (light or regular)
- One 15-16 oz. jar of salsa con queso
- One 15-16 oz. jar of salsa
- About 1½ cups shredded cheddar and/or monterey jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread cream cheese in an even layer in the bottom of a square or small rectangular (about 11 x 7 inches) baking dish.
- Pour the salsa con queso over the cream cheese layer and spread evenly.
- Spoon the salsa gently over the queso layer to cover completely.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the salsa.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/01/21/easy-cheese-mexican-dip-appetizer/