Butternut Squash, Pomegranate & Goat Cheese Crostini
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Appetizer
- one baguette, sliced into about ½ inch think slices
- goat cheese
- cubes of Roasted Butternut Squash
- pomegranate seeds
- aged balsamic vinegar or balsamic reduction (purchased or make your own)
- Preheat your broiler and place bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place bread under the broiler for a couple of minutes until lightly toasted, then flip and toast the second side. Watch carefully so that it does not burn!
- Spread about 1-2 tablespoons goat cheese on each bread slice. Top with about ¼ c butternut squash cubes and a small spoonful of pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/01/20/butternut-squash-pomegranate-goat-cheese-crostini-appetizer/