Broccoli, Potato & Cheese Egg Muffin Cups
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack
- 20 oz. bag shredded potatoes
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1 t dry mustard
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb frozen broccoli florets, cooked as per package instructions
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease or spray two muffin pans.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 24 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are set ad top is lightly golden brown.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2014/01/12/broccoli-potato-cheese-egg-muffin-cups/