Flourless Double PB Peanut Butter Cup Blossom Cookies
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Serves: about 2½ dozen cookies (can easily be doubled)
- ½ c sugar
- ½ c dark brown sugar
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 c natural peanut butter (I used creamy)
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- About 30 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, mix together the sugar, brown sugar, and baking soda in a bowl.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat in the peanut butter until cream.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Form balls using about 1 tablespoon of dough, place on the cookie sheet and flatten to about ½ inch thick with your palm.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly golden and set.
- Let cool on the sheet for about a minute, then place a peanut butter cup on top of each cookie, tapping slightly so that the chocolate "glues" it to the cookie.
- Cool for another five minutes or so on the cookie sheet before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2013/12/18/peanut-butter-cup-blossom-cookies/