Pina Colada Overnight Oats
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Breakfast
- One 5.3 oz container Pineapple Greek yogurt (I used Yoplait Greek)
- One 5.3 oz container Coconut Greek yogurt (I used Yoplait Greek)
- 1/2 c milk of choice, plus more, if needed for serving
- 1/2-1 t rum extract
- 2/3 c old fashioned oats
- Optional chopped pineapple or coconut flakes for garnish
- In a bowl, stir together both flavors of Greek yogurt, milk, and rum extract.
- Stir in the oats.
- Divide between two bowls and store in the refrigerator overnight to allow oats to soften.
- In the morning, add additional milk, if desired, to achieve preferred consistency, and serve with chopped pineapple or coconut flakes, if desired.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2013/10/29/pina-colada-overnight-oats/