Monster Brownie Cookies
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a cookie sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, oil and water in a large bowl
- Stir until well blended and a soft dough forms.
- Scoop by level tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Press Monster Cereal pieces and marshmallows into the dough balls.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies are just set in center.
- Cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack.
- Cool completely.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2013/10/28/halloween-monster-brownie-cookies/