Autumn Turkey & Apple Salads or Wraps
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Salad, Wrap
- Mixed Baby Greens, or salad greens of choice
- About 1 c leftover turkey (or chicken), chopped or shredded
- One apple, cut into matchsticks
- 2 oz. sharp white cheddar cheese, cut into matchsticks, or shredded
- 2 T walnuts
- 2 T dried cranberries
- Creamy Greek Yogurt Maple Dijon Dressing, or other Honey Dijon dressing
- Optional whole wheat tortillas
- Divide salad greens between two plate (or tortillas).
- Top each with half of the turkey (or chicken), apple, cheddar cheese, walnuts, and cranberries.
- Drizzle with salad dressing.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2013/10/15/autumn-turkey-apple-salads-wraps-weekdaysupper-familydinnertable/