Good-for-You Strawberry Tiramisu Cheesecake Cups for Springtime
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 c shopped strawberries
- 1 T Triple Sec, Grand Marnier, or orange juice
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani 0% Plain)
- 2 T honey
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 c ground almonds
- 1 T honey
- Combine strawberries and liqueur or orange juice, and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl, and stir until smooth and fully combined.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl, and stir until the honey is evenly distributed and the mixture is slightly crumbly.
- Divide the almond mixture between 6 glasses or bowls, about 2 1/2 T in each, and press down slightly.
- Top almond mixture with about 1 T berries in each glass or bowl.
- Divide the cheesecake filling between the glasses or bowls, about 1/4 c in each.
- Divide the remaining berries between the glasses or bowls, about 1 T in each, and divide any juice that may have collected between the glasses or bowls.
- Sprinkle the grated chocolate over each of the cheesecake cups, and top with a strawberry, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made the night before and kept chilled until serving.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2013/03/17/good-for-you-strawberry-tiramisu-cheesecake-cups-for-springtime-sundaysupper-grainfree-glutenfree/