Waldorf-ish Chicken Salad
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Chicken, Lunch, Dinner, Salad
- About 4 c shredded, cooked chicken (I poached about 1 1/3 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
- Two 6 oz. containers Chobani 0% Pear Greek yogurt (could probably substitute apple, pomegranate, or honey flavors with delicious results)
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard
- 1 c grapes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts
- 1 T chopped chives (or more, to your preference)
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl, and stir to combine.
- Serve on a sandwich, salad, crackers, pita, etc.
Will keep for a few days in the fridge.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2013/03/14/waldorf-ish-chicken-salad-with-chobani-0-pear-cawalnuts/