Spinach, Tomato & Feta Frittata
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Eggs
- 8 eggs
- 1 t kosher salt, divided
- 6 oz. bag of baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 c grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 c crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat your broiler.
- Whisk the eggs, 1/2 t salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Preheat a 9-10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and spray with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Add the spinach and the remaining 1/2 t salt, and cook 3-4 minutes, or until the spinach wilts.
- Add the tomatoes and eggs, and stir gently with a rubber spatula.
- Continue to cook over medium heat until set slightly, 5-6 minutes, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan with the spatula every minute or two.
- Scatter the cheese over the top, cover, and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Once the eggs are nearly cooked through, place under the broiler for 3-4 minutes, or until the eggs are fully set and the top has browned.
- Use the spatula to loosen the frittata from the pan, and slide out onto a cutting board or plate in order to slice and serve.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2013/03/05/spinach-tomato-feta-frittata/