Zucchini Tater Tots
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips, adapted from Momma's Meals
Recipe type: Side dish, veggie
Serves: Makes about 20 tots
- 1 c shredded potatoes (I didn't peel mine, but you can do as you wish)
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- ¼ c cornmeal
- ¼ c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½-1 t kosher salt (I used ½ t, but felt it could have used a bit more)
- freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ t onion powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Gather the shredded potatoes and zucchini into a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Place the potatoes and zucchini in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Your hads are probably the best tool for the job.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared muffin pan (I used a small cookie scoop), and press them down a bit. You should get about 20 tots.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/glutenfree-zucchini-tater-tots-from-mommasmeals/