Low Carb Buffalo Bacon Blue Cheese Dip
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Dip, Appetizer, Snack
- ½ c Greek yogurt (I used Chobani 0%)
- 4 T hot sauce and/or apple cider vinegar (4 T of hot sauce gives it a good kick, so if you want less heat, cut down on the hot sauce and replace the liquid with apple cider vinegar
- 4 oz, about 1 c crumbled blue cheese
- 6 strips center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Carrot and celery sticks, tortilla chips for serving
- In a bowl, combine the Greek yogurt and hot sauce/apple cider vinegar.
- Stir in the bacon and blue cheese.
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks, and tortilla chips.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/buffalo_bacon_blue_dip/